Sweet Orange water is obtained from the peel of the sweet orange. It contains a high dose of vitamin C, and has soothing properties for skin and hair. You can use it as a cleanser, as a toner for the skin, or just to relax in a bath. The astringent effect of this hydrosol helps reduce acne.
You can use Sweet Orange water water :
- As cleanser for oily skin. Clean the skin with a cotton swab with a few drops of orange blossom water.
- As natural toner. Spray or add a few drops of orange blossom water on the face after cleansing.
- As an addition to your bath for a soft skin. Add a few drops to a warm bath and relax completely.
- If hair conditioner. In a spray bottle, mix half a cup of orange blossom water with ¼ cup of rose water, and add three drops of rosehip and lavender oil.
- As a natural perfume and deodorant, because of the great smell. You can use it as a natural perfume on your skin, hair, clothes and even in your room!
- As mouthwash . Add in half a cup of orange blossom water with a few drops of peppermint oil, and rinse your mouth for 20 seconds with this fantastic and all-natural mouthwash.