Undoubtedly known from the kitchen. But this fantastic stuff has properties that extend much further than just the culinary.
So we decided ourselves to upgrade this product and promote it to the bathroom. Because of the high pH value present, baking soda exfoliates your skin, which helps to remove dead skin cells and blackheads. By removing dead skin cells, you will also produce less oil, and the skin will feel finer and more pleasant. Isn't that worth a promotion.
Baking soda can be used:
- As a natural whitening agent for your teeth. Add some baking soda to your toothpaste.
- As dry shampoo (for oily hair). You can massage it over your hair to absorb oils and fats.
- To get more volume in your hair. Add a few tablespoons of baking soda to your shampoo.
- To make your lips softer. Mix it with honey, and rub it gently over your lips.
- Against rose. Massage the baking soda on a wet scalp, it will remove the dead skin cells and free the hair roots.
- Against acne. Mix the two tablespoons of baking soda with two tablespoons of water, and apply the mixture on the face for 15 minutes. Wash the face and apply a moisturizer.